Opinionated and Loving It!

I am a 40-something professional woman with a loving husband and a wonderful college-aged daughter. I am opinionated and always have been. Some things I have strong feelings on and others will be all fluff. You don't have to agree with me, but I appreciate this forum with which to express my opinions. So, those who don't like my opinions can find another blog to read - it won't hurt my feelings....really.

Illinois Pun for the Day

Japanese doctor says, 'Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can
take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking
for work in six weeks.'

A German doctor says, 'That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one
person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks.'

A British doctor says, 'In my country medicine is so advanced that we can
take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of
them out looking for work in two weeks.'

The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, 'You guys are way
behind. We took a man with no brains, sent him to Illinois where he became
Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work.'

LOL! Amen to that!!!

posted by Lori @ 7:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by me